Tuesday 2 July 2013

I went to the shop and bought...


A can of Irn Bru and a Wispa.
I tried to post this yesterday and ealier today but Blogger wasn't for having it. 
Apparently, blogs need a title? Okay. Back to numbers I suppose.
Last night I went to Scott's and we watched Borat (since I'd never seen it).

Today, I watched as much Breaking Bad as possible and went to tae kwon-do.
Only Jayne and I were there so we played dodgeball all night. It was fun.
I bought Scott's anniversary present today! Here's hoping the card arrives on time. 
I really hope so since it didn't give me the option for next day/express delivery.

Google reader is no more so if you'd like to keep following this blog
you can do so by following me over on bloglovin.
It's a simple, easy to use reader where you can follow all your favourite blogs. :)
Thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment